If you have donated online before or would like to set up an account, please click the "Make A Donation" button below. If you are giving for the first time, click First Time? on the left side. If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it. Please contact the church office if you need assistance at 561-624-9663 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to introduce text to give! Please follow these steps to give:
1. Text the amount you would like to give to 561-475-4067.
2. If you are a first time, text-giving donor you will be prompted to
visit a secure URL.
3. Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or
debit card information.
4. At this point your donation will process.
5. You will see a confirmation text showing your donation and
registration were successful.
• If you only text a monetary value, the funds are attributed to your church’s default fund.
(Ex: $50 = will go to default fund)
• If you text the amount + fund name– the funds will be attributed to that fund name.
(Ex: $10 Building)
• If the fund name you texted does not match- you will receive a message with a list of fund
names for you to choose from.
• If you text “Funds” you will receive a reply text including a list of the fund names they can
choose to donate to.
• If you text “Help” you will receive a reply text that states: “To give enter the amount you want to
give, such as 100. You can also give to a specific fund by typing it after your amount, such as 100
• If you text “Reset” you will receive a reply text that states: “Saved card information successfully
removed. Please register your card information again when making your next gift by texting an
amount to this number.
Login with your email address and password. If you have changed your password to utilize your app, you will use the same password for this portal. Once you have logged in, you can print your giving statement, see the church directory, update your personal information, upload your profile picture and search for Life Groups to join. Click here to log in!